Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL).
Last Date: 25/04/2016.
Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL) has issued a notification for the recruitment of the following 30 numbers of executive posts against ADVT. NO. BCPL-20/2016 .
1. Deputy General Manager (Chemical): 02 Posts
2. Senior Manager (Chemical): 02 Posts
3. Senior Manager (Fire & Safety): 01 Post
4. Manager (Chemical): 05 Posts
6. Manager (Instrumentation):01 Post
7. Manager (Mechanical): 01 Post
8. Deputy Manager (Chemical): 07 Posts
9. Deputy Manager (Contract & Procurement): 01 Post
10. Senior Engineer (Chemical): 06 Posts
11. Senior Officer (Finance & Accounts) : 01 Post
12. Senior Officer (Fire & Safety): 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Technology for S.No- 1,2,4,8,10 & Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Fir/ Fire & Safety for S.No- 3, 5,12 & Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics for S.No- 6, Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Mechanical/ Production/ Production & Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Mechanical & Automobile for S.No- 7, Bachelor Degree in Engineering in with minimum 55 % marks fro S.No- 9 & Graduation in Engineering for S.No- 11.
Age : Candidates upper age should be 52 years for S.No- 1, 45 for S.No- 2,3 & 40 for S.No- 4 to 7, 35 for S.No- 8,9 & 30 for 10 to 12. Age relaxation is applicable as per GOI rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written Test and/ or interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 200/- through net-banking/ credit card/ debit card only. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates will be required to apply online through BCPL website www.bcplonline.co.in from 30-03-2016 to 25-04-2016 at 23.59 hrs. No other means / mode of application shall be accepted.
Advertisement Details: Click Here