Oil India Limited (OIL)
Last Date: 22/10/2015.
OIL INDIA LIMITED (OIL), a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking, is a pioneer national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint. Engaged in Exploration, Production and Transportation of crude oil, natural gas and manufacture of LPG with its Field Headquarters at Duliajan, Dist. – Dibrugarh (Assam) – 786602.
As a Special Recruitment Drive for Persons with Disabilities (PWDs), Oil India Ltd. invites applications from eligible Indian Nationals, to filling up the following posts:
1. Accounts Officer/ Internal Auditor - 2 posts
2. Executive Trainee – Mechanical - 5 posts
3. Executive Trainee – Civil - 2 posts
4. Executive Trainee – Information Technology - 3 posts
5. Executive Trainee – Human Resource - 3 posts
6. Executive Trainee – Public Relations - 1 post
7. Executive Trainee – Geology - 1 post
8. Executive Trainee – R&D - 1 post
9. Confidential Secretary - 1 post
How to Apply: Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may take a print out of the Application Form given below and fill up the form in Capital Letters. THE LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION IS 22.10.2015.
The envelope SUPERSCRIBED WITH THE POST CODE APPLIED FOR ON TOP with the completed Application Form along with a recent coloured passport size photograph together with self attested copies of certificates and mark sheets in support of (in the sequence)
iii. Religion and Caste,
iv. Experience, etc.
duly marked / highlighted and should be sent to the following address:
HEAD - PERSONNEL, RCE’s OFFICE BUILDING, OIL INDIA LIMITED, DULIAJAN – 786602, (ASSAM).
Advertisement Details: http://oil-india.com/COpenings.aspx