Last Date: 16/05/2014.
Application in prescribed forms are invited from eligible Graduates for appearing in the Common Entrance Test (B.Ed.CET) 2014 for admission to the B.Ed. Programme under Dibrugarh University scheduled to be held on 08.06.2014 (Sunday).
Eligibility: Graduates/ Post Graduates of Dibrugarh University or any other University recognized by Dibrugarh University with:
- Candidates with at least 50% marks
(either in Major or Aggregate), in the three-year Bachelor’s degree and/or
in the Master’s degree of Dibrugarh University, or any other University
recognized by Dibrugarh University, having studied at least two school
subjects at the Graduation / Higher Secondary level, are eligible
for admission to the Programme.
- A relaxation of 5% marks to the teacher candidates with minimum of five years teaching experience in a school recognized up to 10th standard by the Board of Secondary Education, Assam.
- A relaxation of 5% marks for SC, ST, OBC/MOBC and candidates with physical disabilities.
- A candidate can avail the benefit of relaxation of marks, either in Category (ii) or Category (iii).
- Candidates who have appeared in the Degree final examination are eligible for appearing in the B.Ed.CET, 2014 provided that admission of such candidates shall be considered as per norms only if the degree results are declared by 29.07.2014.
- Downloadable Information Sheet, Application Form along with the forms for Admit Card and the Copy of Bank Challan, are available in the Dibrugarh University website: www.dibru.ac.in. Application Forms shall not be issued by the University or by any of the Test Centers.
- The last date for submission of completed Application Forms, along with all necessary testimonials and the D.U. copy of the Bank Challan of Rs. 500/- (in the prescribed format only) is 16.05.2014.
- The candidates may submit the duly filled in Application Forms at the B. Ed CET Cell, Department of Education, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh-786004 OR at different Test Centers during office hours.
- For any further relevant information, please visit the website: dibru.ac.in.