UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (UPSC)Last Date: 21/07/2013.
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will hold the NDA-II and Naval Academy (NA) Examination (II) , 2014 on 28/09/2014 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wing of the NDA for 134th Course and Naval Academy for 96th [10+2 Executive Branch] course commencing from July 2014. Only Unmarried male candidates are eligible.
Posts : 320 (Army-208, Navy-42, Air Force - 70, Navy Academy- 55)
- Age : Born between 2nd July, 1996 and 1st January 1999.
- Educational Qualification
- for Army : 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force, Navy and Naval Academy : 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University with Physics and Mathematics subjects
- Physical Standards: Candidates must be physically fit according to the Regulations given in notice.
Fee: Rs.50/- to be deposited in any branch of SBI or Online by Net Banking Or by Credit/ Debit card.
How To Apply: Online - Apply Online at http://upsconline.nic.in from 21/06/2014 to 21/07/2013.
For complete information about this examination as well as information about registration of thier applications, venue of the examination and result etc. All the details of the NDA Examination can by found on the website of the UPSC http://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php at Guidelines to the Candidate-->Information Notice