Indian Air Force
Last Date: 21/10/2013.
Indian Air Force is going to start a recruitment rally for Group “X” (technical) trades among the candidates belonging to Assam, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura. The recruitment test will be held at Golaghat District Sports Association Complex, Golaghat, Assam from 21st October, 2013 to 23rd October, 2013 ( 7am onwards) as per the following schedule-
21st October, 2013
Written Test, Physical Fitness Test & Interview
22nd October, 2013
23rd October, 2013
- Must be a Indian Citizen.
- The date of birth of the candidates should be between 1st February, 1994 to 31st May, 1997. Upper age limit is 21 years.
- Must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with at least 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks only in English or 3 years polytechnic diploma with overall 50% marks and 50% marks in English (in HSLC if English subject is not available in the diploma course).
- Should be permanent resident of Assam, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura.
- Domicile certificate must be produced if the qualifying examination is passed from an institution located outside of Assam, Mizoram, Nagaland or Tripura.
Required Medical Standards
Candidates should maintain clear medical standards on the following criteria-
- Height : Minimum 152.5 cm
- Chest: Minimum range of expansion is 5 cm.
- Weight: Proportionate to Height and Weight.
- Corneal surgery is not accepted.
- Dental : Good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
- Must have clear color vision.
Applicants are just required to appear on the written examination on 21st October, 2013 and have to bring the following documents-
- Original and 3 photocopies of all educational certificates, marksheets, domicile certificate and NCC certificate (if applicable).
- Two unstamped self-addressed 24*10 cm white envelopes,
- Seven copies of recent passport size photograph,
- HB pencils, sharpener, Gum Tube, Stapler and blue or black ball pen for writing purposes.
- Consent form as in the format given below-
The written Test will be for 60 minutes which will carry objective type questions on the subjects English, Physics and Mathematics as per CBSE syllabus. The qualifying candidates in the written test can appear in the Physical Fitness Test which will be consist of 1.6 km run in 8 minutes. At the next step, selection will be completed by an interview followed by a Medical Examination. The all India select list will be displayed in the website www.indianairforce.nic.in as well as at 11Airmen Selection Centre, VIP Chowk, Borjhar, Guwahati (Assam).
If you have anything to ask about the recruitment process, you may contact at the following address-
11Airmen Selection Centre,
VIP Chowk, Borjhar,
Phone 0361-2842720, 0361-2840051
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit http://www.gk.assamcareer.com/ for Latest Current Affairs, General Knowledge for Various Competitive Examinations APSC, UPSC, SSB, SSC, RRB, etc.