Last Date: 13/10/2016.
Central Warehousing Corporation, New Delhi invites online application from eligible candidates, who fulfill the prescribed qualification, experience, age, etc., for the posts indicated below:
1. Management Trainee (General): 37 Posts
2. Management Trainee (Technical): 06 Posts
3. Assistant Engineer (Civil): 15 Posts
4. Accountant: 18 Posts
5. Superintendent (General): 130 Posts
6. Junior Superintendent: 130 Posts
7. Junior Technical Assistant: 300 Posts
8. Stenographer: 08 Posts
No of Posts: 644
Age : Candidates age limit should be 28 years ( (i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 14-10-1988 and later than 13-10-1998 both days inclusive) for Post No. 01, 02 & 07, 30 years (i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 14-10-1986 and later than 13-10-1998 both days inclusive) for Post No.03 to 06 & 25 years (i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 14-10-1991 and later than 13-10-1998 both days inclusive) for Post No. 08. Relaxation of age will be applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC candidates & 10 years for PWD Candidates & other relaxation details refer the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess
1. Degree with 1st class Master of Business Administration with Specialization in Personnel Management or Human Resource Management or Industrial Relation or Marketing Management or Supply Chain Management for Post No. 01
2. 1st class Post Graduation Degree in Agriculture with Entomology or Microbiology or Bio chemistry or 1st class Post Graduation Degree in Bio Chemistry or Zoology with Entomology from recognized University/ Institution for Post No. 02
3. Degree in Civil Engineering for Post No. 03
4. B.Com or BA (Commerce) or Chartered Accountant or Costs and Works Accountants or SAS Accountants of the Indian Audit and Accounts Department for Post No. 04
5. Post Graduate Degree in any discipline for Post No. 05
6. Degree in any discipline for Post No. 06
7. Degree in Agriculture or a degree with Zoology, Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry as one of the subjects for Post No. 07
8. Matric with a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in English shorthand and 40 words per minute in English typing for Post No. 08
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on online test, documents verification, skill test & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 400 + Rs. 100/- intimation charges for Male candidates belonging to Unreserved (UR) and OBC category and Rs. 100/- intimation charges for SC, ST, PWD, Ex-Serviceman and Women candidates through online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.cewarcor.nic.in or www.cwcjobs.com from 02-09-2016 to 13-10-2016.
Advertisement Details: Pl check www.cewarcor.nic.in .