Air India Limited.
Last Date: 08/11/2016.
Air India Limited is looking for bright and energetic Indian National young boys and girls to join as Trainee Cabin Crew for its immediate following requirement in Southern Region on a fixed term engagement, for an initial period of five years and to maintain a wait list for future requirements.
Name of post: Trainee Cabin Crew
No of posts: 300 posts [Male- 75, Female- 225 ]
Educational Qualification: 10+2 from a recognized Board/University. Candidates who are three years’ Degree/Diploma Holder in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from a Government recognized Institute will be given preference.
Age: Between 18 and 27years (Relaxable upto 5years in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC categories) as on 01-10-2016.
Marital Status: Unmarried.
- During the period of training, the candidates will be given a stipend of Rs.15,000/- per month.
- After successful completion of the training, candidates may initially draw Rs.35,075/- per month. The above salary includes Fixed pay of Rs.16,675/- and Rs.18400/- as Flying Allowance for 70 hours of flying in a month.
- In addition to above, candidates will also be eligible for Standby Allowance of Rs.300/- per Standby Duty at the Airport.
- Candidates will also be eligible for payment of Layover Allowance @ USD 45 per day for International Flights where Night Stay is involved, as per rules.
- In case of flying for more/less than 70 hours in a month, the above Flying Allowance will be increased/decreased, as the case may be.
Application Fee: A non-refundable Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) in favour of AIR INDIA LIMITED, payable at Chennai. Candidates would be required to submit the said Demand Draft at the time of GD&PAT (Not applicable for SC/ST candidates).
Selection Procedure: Eligible candidates would be required to go through a Group Dynamics & Personality Assessment Test (GD&PAT) at the venues as decided by Air India Limited. GD&PAT shall be conducted in phases and candidates who qualify the same and fall in the applicable zone of consideration, will appear for a Written Test.
How to apply: Candidates who wish to apply, are advised to log on to Career Page of Website: www.airindia.in and fill in the Online Application Format.
Start Date for submission of Online Application : 18.10.2016
Last Date for submission of Online Application : 08.11.2016
Advertisement Details: Click Here .