National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
Online applications are invited from Indian citizens for the posts of Development Assistants / Development Assistants (Hindi) in National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD), at its Head Office/Regional Offices in various States :
- Name of post: Development Assistant / Development Assistants (Hindi)
- No of posts: 85 posts (UR-56, OBC-10, SC-12, ST-7) (Ex.SM-12, PWD-2) in various States
- Pay: Rs.8040-20100/- . At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Development Assistants is approximately Rs.24948/-.
- Age: 18-35 years as on 31/07/2016.
- Educational Qualification:
i) Development Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on Computer. Development Assistant (Hindi)
ii) Development Assistants (Hindi): Graduate with, minimum 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates), Hindi and English as subjects or Hindi as medium of instruction at Graduation level with English as compulsory subject or English as medium of instructions level with Hindi as a compulsory subject. Knowledge of computer operation is essential.
Fee : Rs. 450/- (Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates) to be paid online.
How to Apply : The candidates can apply on NABARD website between 30/08/2016 and 20/09/2016. Candidates to go to the NABARD’s website www.nabard.org and click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
For further information, Payment challan and online submission of application, please visit https://www.nabard.org/english/career.aspx