Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Last Date: 11/08/2016.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites Online application against UPSC Advertisement No. 13/2016 for following various posts in various Government of India Ministries and Departments in the prescribed format. The posts are :
- Physical Chemist : 01 post in National Sugar Institute, Kanpur, Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Department of Food and Public Distribution
- Junior Scientific Officer (Physical Chemistry) : 01 post in
National Sugar Institute, Kanpur, Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and
Public Distribution, Department of Food and Public Distribution
- Junior Scientific Officers (Chemistry) : 02 posts in National Research Laboratory for Conservation of Cultural Property, Lucknow, Ministry of Culture
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Gastro Intestinal Surgery) : 01 post in Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professors (Paediatric Cardiology) : 02 posts in Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
- Veterinarian : 01 post at BCG Vaccine Laboratory, Guindy, Chennai (TN), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Directorate General of Health Service
- Engineer & Ship Surveyor cum Deputy Director Generals (Technical) : 02 posts in Directorate General of Shipping, Ministry of Shipping
- Deputy Directors (Processing) : 02 posts in Weavers’ Service Centres and Indian Institutes of Handloom Technology under the Office of the Development Commissioner for Handlooms, Ministry of Textiles
- Medical Officers (Unani) : 05 posts in Directorate of Indian System of Medicine and Homeopathy, Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi, Department of Health & Family Welfare
How to Apply : Apply Online at UPSC Online website at http://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php on or before 11/08/2016 for advt. no. 13/2016.
For Details of posts, qualification, instructions and application format relating to Advt. No. 13/2016 please view http://www.upsc.gov.in/recruitment/advt/2016/Adv_13_2016.pdf