Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Last Date: 14/07/2016.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites Online application against Advertisement No. 11/2016 by 14/07/2016 for following various posts in various Government of India Ministries and Departments in the prescribed format. The posts are :
- Junior Scientific Officers : 06 posts (SC-01, ST-02, OBC-01 & UR-02) in National Centre of Organic Farming, Ghaziabad, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare
- Medical Officers/ Research Officers (Unani): 04 posts (ST-01, OBC-02 & UR-01) Ministry of AYUSH
- Gliding Instructor : 01 post (UR-01) in Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Scientists SB (Chemical) : 02 posts (OBC-01 & UR-01) in National Test House, Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Department of Consumer Affairs
- Junior Scientific Officer (Material Science/ Metallurgy) : (UR-01) in National Research Laboratory for Conservation of Cultural Property, Lucknow, Ministry of Culture
- Senior Photographic Officers : 02 posts (SC-01 & UR-01) in Directorate of Public Relations, Ministry of Defence
- Statistical Investigators Grade-I : 17 posts (SC-03, ST-01, OBC-03 & UR-10) in the Office of Registrar General, India, Ministry of Home Affairs
- Joint Secretary and Legal Advisers : 03 posts (UR-03) Ministry of Law and Justice, Department of Legal Affairs
- Senior Mining Geologists : 02 posts (OBC-01 & UR-01) in Indian Bureau of Mines, Ministry of Mines
- Assistant Mining Geologist : 01 post (UR-01) in Indian Bureau of Mines, Ministry of Mines
- Veterinary Officers : 05 posts (SC-02 & UR-03) in Animal Husbandry Unit, Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi, Development Department
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community.
How to Apply : Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website http://www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 14/07/2016.
For Details of posts, qualification, instructions and application format relating to Advt. No. 11/2016 please view http://www.upsc.gov.in/recruitment/advt/2016/Advt_11_16_Emp_ORA.pdf