Last Date: 10/07/2016.
Applications are invited from unmarried male candidates to join the prestigious Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala as a a Permanent Commissioned Officer in 10+2 (Technical) Cadet (B.Tech.) Entry Scheme Course Commencing - January 2017.
- Name of post: Permanent Commissioned Officer
- Age : Between 17 to 19 and 1/2 years (candidates to be born between 02 July 1997 to 01 January 2000 both dates inclusive)
- Educational Qualification : Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent from University/ Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English either in class X or class XII.
- Physical Standards : Height and Weight : Minimum height Male - 157 cms, with correlated weight. Eye Sight - The minimum acceptable standard for distant vision 6/12, 6/12 correctable to 6/6 with glasses. Should not be colour/night blind.
- Pay : Rs.15600-39100 grade pay Rs.5400 plus MSP Rs.6000/-
How to Apply: Apply Online at Nausena Bharti website by clicking at Officer Entry button under the option Apply Online (bottom right sidebar) from 20/06/2016 to 10/07/2016 only.
For further details and apply online, kindly visit at http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in/forthcomingOfficer.php