Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
Last Date: 24/06/2016.
Department of Space, Government of India, Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), ISRO Satellite Centre, Bengaluru has given an employment notification for filling up of the following posts.
1. Technician-B: 120 Posts
2. Draughtsman-B: 06 Posts
3. Technical Assistant: 33 Posts
4. Scientific Assistant: 03 Posts
5. Library Assistant: 03 Posts
6. Nurse-B: 01 Post
Age : Candidates age limit is 18-35 years as on 17-06-2016. Age relaxation of 40 years for SC/ ST, 38 years for OBC & Other candidates is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should possess SSLC/ SSC/ Matriculation + ITI/ NTC/ NAC in Electronics Mechanic/ Technician Power Electronic Systems/ Mechanic Consumer Electronic Appliances/ Mechanic Industrial Electronics/ Refrigeration and Air – Conditioning (R&A/C/ Electroplating/ Grinder/ Carpenter/ Diesel Mechanic/ Motor Vehicle Mechanic/ in Turner/ Photography/ Digital Photography trade from NCVT for Post 1
- SLC/ SSC/ Matriculation + ITI/ NTC/ NAC in Draughtsman/ Mechanical/ Civil trade from NCVT & Knowledge in CAD Software for Post 2
- First Class Diploma in Mechanical/ Electronics/ Computer Science/ Engineering from a recognized State Board for post 3
- First Class Graduation in BSc (Chemistry) from a recognized University/ Institution for Post 4
- Graduation + First Class Masters Degree in Library Science/ Library & Information Science/ Equivalent from recognized University/ Institution for post 5
- SSLC+ 3 Years First Class Diploma in Nursing from a recognized State Board for post 6.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test & skill test (Curriculum based/ Literacy).
Application Fee: Candidates has to pay Rs. 250 /- for Unreserved (UR) & Other Backward Classes (OBC) by triplicate at any nearest branch of State Bank of India through the Challan for remittance of application fee to Receipt Account (35606641030), by using the personalized payment challan of State Bank of India. No fee for Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Ex-Serviceman (Ex) & Persons with Disabilities( PWD) candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.isro.gov.in from 28-05-2016 to 17-06-2016 & send print out of the personalized registration confirmation form, one part of the challn form (ISRO copy), superscribe envelope with “Recruitment to the Post of ______(Post Name) [_____ (Post No.)]” by Ordinary Post to Sr. Administrative Officer (RMT), ISRO Satellite Centre, Old Airport Road, Vimanapura Post, Bengaluru -560 017 on or before 24-06-2016.