Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL)
Last Date: 10/07/016.
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL) is looking for energetic and dedicated Corporate Communication Officers UGC NET (July 2016) Examination in Mass Communication and Journalism :
- Name of posts: Corporate Communication Officer
- No of posts : 17 posts
- Educational Qualification: 2 years Full Time PG Diplama / Master's Degree in Journalism/ Mass Communication/ Public Relations or equivalent qualification with 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD candidates)
- Experience: Minimum 2 years of post qualification experience.
- Age: 28 years as on 30/06/2016.
- Pay: Candidates will be selected as Corporate Communications Officers (in grade ‘A’) and will receive a starting Basic Pay of Rs.24900/-per month. The maximum Cost to Company (CTC), as on 1st April, 2016 is around Rs. 12.00 lakhs per annum inclusive of performance related pay (PRP).
UGC NET 2016: Candidates will be selected on the basis of score obtained in UGC-NET Examination which will be held in 10th July 2016. Application for the UGC-NET Examination July 2016 will be accepted till 12/05/2016 only.
How to Apply : Apply Online for Corporate Communication Officers posts at IOCL website on or before 10/07/016 only.
Please visit https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx for details and online application format.