Last Date: 16/05/2016.
Applications are invited from unmarried Male/Female Indian Citizens for Short Service Service Commission (SSC) Officer in Law Cadre of Executive Branch of the Indian Navy for Course commencing January 2017 at Naval Academy, INS, Zemorin, Ezhimala, Kerala.
- Name of post: SSC Officer (Law)
- Age : Between 22 to 27 years (candidates to be born between 02 January 1990 to 01 January 1995; both dates inclusive)
- Educational Qualifications : A Degree in Law with minimum 55% marks.
- Physical Standards : Height and Weight : Minimum height Male - 157 cms, Female - 152 cms, with correlated weight. Eye Sight - The minimum acceptable standard for distant vision 6/60, 6/60 connectable to 6/6, 6/12 with glasses and should not be colour/night blind.
- Pay : PB3 Rs.15600-39100 grade pay Rs.5400/- plus MSP Rs.6600/-
How to Apply: Apply Online at Nausena Bharti website from 16/04/2016 to 16/05/2016 only. Take print out of the system generated application and send it on or before 16/05/2016 in an envelope with superscription on the envelope "Online Application No.... Application for Law cadre Jan 2017 Course Educational Qualification ............... Percentage .......% NCC 'C' Yes/No " to the address
Post Bag No. 04, Chanakya Puri PO, New Delhi - 110021
Details and online application forms are available at http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/forthcomingOfficer.php