Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Last Date: 08/04/2016.
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will hold a written Examination on 26th June 2016 for recruitment of 270 posts (BSF-28, CRPF-97, ITBP-87, SSB-58) of Assistant Commandants (Group A) in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) viz. Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB).
- Name of post: Assistant Commandant (Group A)
- No of posts: 270
- Age : Not less than 20 years and not more than 25 years as on 1st August, 2016. The upper age is relaxable for SC/ ST/ OBC and certain other categories of candidates to the extent specified in the Notice.
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor's degree of any recognised university or an equivalent qualification. Possession of NCC B or C Certificate will be a desirable qualification. The desirable qualifications will be given consideration at the time of Interview/ Personality Test only.
- Physical Standards: Candidates must be physically fit according to the Regulations given in notice.
- Sex : Both male and female candidates are eligible for appointment to BSF, CRPF. However, only male candidates are eligible for appointment in ITBP.
- Pay Scale : PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 grade pay Rs.5400/-
Fee: Rs.200/- (SC/ST/Women candidates are exempted) to be deposited in Branches of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore / State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
How To Apply: Apply Online at UPSC website http://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php from 12/03/2016 to 08/04/2016 only.
Candidates can obtain details of the examination at http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/notifications/2016/CAPF_ACs/Notice_CAPF_ACs_Exam_%202016_Engl.pdf