Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Last Date: 25/03/2016.
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will hold the Engineering Services Examination, 2016 on 27th May, 2016 for recruitment to the approx. 602 posts (PH-32) of Indian Engineering Service Examination 2016. The Examination will be held at various centres across the country in the following Categories
- Category I - Civil Engineering
- Category II - Mechanical Engineering
- Category III - Electrical Engineering
- Category IV - Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Age : Not less than 21 years and not more than 30 years as on 01/01/2016. The upper age is relax-able for SC/ST/OBC and certain other categories of candidates to the extent specified in the Notice.
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must hold a degree in Engineering or equivalent OR passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India) OR passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India) OR passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society ofIndia; OR passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London held after November, 1959. Provided that a candidate applying for the posts of Indian Naval Armament Service (Electronics Engineering Posts) and Engineer Group A in Wireless Planning & Coordination Wing/ Monitoring Organisation may possess M.Sc.Degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as a special subject. Candidates who qualify on the results of the written part of the examination will be summoned for personality test.
- Physical Standards: Candidates must be physically fit according to the Regulations given in notice.
Fee: Rs.200/- either by remitting the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/Debit card.. SC/ ST/ Female / PH candidates are exempted from payment (OBC candidates required to pay full fee).
How To Apply: Apply Online at UPSC website from 27/02/2016 to 25/03/2016 at UPSC website http://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php .
Candidates can obtain details of the examination and can get information about registration of their applications, venues of the examination and syllabus etc. at the website of the UPSC at Guideline to the Candidates -->Examination Notice --> http://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php
Details also available at http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/notifications/2016/Engg_2016/English_Notice_ESE_2016.pdf