Staff Selection Commission.
Last Date: 10/03/2016.
Staff Selection Commission will hold Combined Graduate Level (Tier-I) Examination-2016 on 08/05/2016 and 22/05/2016, an open competitive examination for recruitment to the following posts in various Ministries/Departments by selecting/ screening the candidates for the Main Examination. :
Posts for which Interview cum Personality Test :
- Assistant Audit Officer in Indian Audit & Accounts Department under CAG in the pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800 grade pay Rs. 4800/-
- Assistant Section Officer in Central Secretariat Service in the pay scale : Rs. 9300-34800 grade pay Rs. 4600/-
- Assistants in CVC/ Intelligence Bureau / Ministry of Railway / Ministry of External Affairs / AFHQ / Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organisations etc. other than CSS cadre in the pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
- Inspectors of Income Tax / Inspector (Central Excise) / Inspector (Preventive Officer) / Inspector (Examiner) in Custom Houses (Group B Non-Gazetted) in the pay scale of Rs. 9300 - 34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
- Assistant Enforcement Officers in Directorate of Enforcement in the pay scale of Rs. 9300 - 34800 Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
- Sub-Inspectors in CBI in the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- Inspector of Posts in pay scales of Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Divisional Accountants in CAG Offices in the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Statistical Investigators Gr.II in M/o Statistics & Programme Implementation the pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Inspector of Central Bureau of Narcotics in pay scales of Rs. 9300 - 34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Sub Inspector of National Investigation Agency (NIA) in pay scales of Rs. 9300 - 34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
Posts for which Interview is not required :
- Auditors/ Junior Accountants / Accountants in various CAG Offices in the pay scale of Rs. 5200 - 20200 grade pay Rs. 2800
- Senior Secretarial Assistant in various Central Government Offices/ Departments other than CSCS in the pay scale Rs. 5200 - 20200 grade pay Rs. 2400
- Tax Assistants in various CBDT/ CBEC in the pay scale Rs.5200 -20200 grade pay Rs. 2400
- Compiler in Registrar General of India in the pay scale Rs.5200 - 20200 grade pay Rs. 2400
- Sub-Inspector in Central Bureau of Narcotics (Group-C) in the pay scale Rs.5200-20200 grade pay Rs.2400
Educational Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from any recognised University. (ii) Statistics/ Mathematics / Economics / Commerce subjects in Graduation for the post of Statistical Investigator Gr.II (iii) Bachelor's Degree with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as compulsory of Elective subject. For the posts of Assistants (CSS), Computer Proficiency has been prescribed as an essential qualification.
Fee: Rs. 100/-. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women and Ex-Serviceman. Fee will be paid only in the branches of SBI through payment challans which can be printed online.
How to Apply : Apply Online from at SSC website (Pay fee st SBI in this case) at http://www.ssconline.nic.in or at http://ssconline2.gov.in or at http://sscregistration.nic.in from 13/02/2016 to 10/03/2016 for Part-I registration and up to 14/03/2016 for Part-II Registration.
For further details, please see http://ssc.nic.in/SSC_WEBSITE_LATEST/notice/notice_pdf/exam_notice_CGLE_12_02_2016.pdf