Last Date: 15/02/2016.
Govt. of Assam has decided to hold a Special Teachers’ Eligibility Test to recruit Hindi and Classical Graduate Teachers (Sanskrit only) tentatively in the month March/April 2016.
1) Hindi Teacher: Pravin/ Ratna in Hindi with 50% marks having degree qualification from any recognized university or B.A with Hindi as one of the subject with 50% marks and
B.T / B. Ed. degree from any recognized University/institutions. The Secondary Education Department, Govt. of Assam vide Office Memorandum No. ASE.465/2011/95, dated: 20.09.12 has declared that ‘Hindi Sikshan Parangat’ and ‘Hindi Sikshan Nishnat’ conducted by Kendriya Hindi Sikshan Mandal, Agra as equivalent to B.Ed and M.Ed respectively for the purpose of teaching Hindi in High/Higher Secondary Schools. The same cannot be considered as B.Ed and M.Ed for other categories of teaching positions.
2) Classical Teacher (Sanskrit): Shastri with 50% marks having degree qualification from any recognized University or B.A with Sanskrit as one of the subjects with 50% marks and B.T/ B.Ed degree from any recognized University/institutions.
Age: Age of the candidate should not be above 38 years as on 01.01.2016. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
No of posts: The number of vacant posts of Graduate Teachers is approximately 1031 for Hindi and 587 for Sanskrit (the figure is indicative and may increase subject to vacancy).
Time Schedule for TET, 2016, Assam:
1. Opening of Online Application Form: 1st February, 2016
2. Last Date of Submission of online Application form: 15th February, 2016
3. Last Date of fees Payment at Bank: 20th February, 2016
4. Date of examination: Will be notified later
Advertisement Details: Click Here .