Last Date: 23/01/2016.
Military Engineer Services, Chief Engineer Head Quarters Western Command invites applications for the recruitment of 583 Mate (Electrician, Refrigerator Mechanic, Fitter General Mechanic, Carpenter, Mason, Pipe Fitter, Painter, Veh Mechanic, Upholster, Valveman) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application format on or before 15-01-2016 by 1700 hrs & 23-01-2016 by 1700 hrs for remote areas.
Name of Post: Mate
No of Posts: 583
I. Vacancies for LRS 2013-14 (NAC not yet received): 303 Posts
1. Mate (Electrician): 54 Posts
2. Mate (Refrigerator Mechanic): 33 Posts
3. Mate (Fitter General Mechanic): 100 Posts
4. Mate (Carpenter): 15 Posts
5. Mate (Mason): 06 Posts
6. Mate (Pipe Fitter): 20 Posts
7. Mate (Painter): 04 Posts
8. Mate (Veh Mechanic): 06 Posts
9. Mate (Fitter): 22 Posts
10. Mate (Upholster): 01 Posts
11. Mate (Valveman): 42 Posts
II. Vacancies for LRS 2014-15 (NAC not yet received): 280 Posts
1. Mate (Electrician): 31 Posts
2. Mate (Refrigerator Mechanic): 19 Posts
3. Mate (Fitter General Mechanic): 131 Posts
4. Mate (Carpenter): 20 Posts
5. Mate (Mason): 09 Posts
6. Mate (Pipe Fitter): 14 Posts
7. Mate (Veh Mechanic): 07 Posts
8. Mate (Fitter): 17 Posts
9. Mate (Upholster): 03 Posts
10. Mate (Valveman): 29 Posts
Age : Candidates age should be between 18-27 years as on the last date for receipt of application. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PH (OH/ HH), 13 years for PH (OH/ HH)+OBC, 15 years for PH (OH/ HH)+SC/ ST & for others as per Central Govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed Matriculation from a recognized Board and Industrial Training Institute (ITI) pass certificate from a recognized Institute in relevant trade.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on merit in written test, interview/ practical test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format along with admit card in duplicate affixing self attested passport size photograph on it, self attested copies of relevant certificates, two self addressed envelopes of size 28 cm x 12 cm with postage stamp of Rs. 60/- affixed on each envelope to the concerned address as given in the notification on or before 15-01-2016 by 1700 hrs & 23-01-2016 by 1700 hrs for remote areas.Superscribe the envelope as with name of the post Mate Electrician, Mate Refrigerator Mechanic, Mate Fitter General Mechanic, Mate Carpenter, Mate Mason, Mate Pipe Fitter, Mate Painter, Mate Veh Mechanic, Mate Fitter, Mate Upholster, Mate Valveman along with category (UR/ SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH) in Block Capital letters.