National Thermal Power Limited (NTPC)
Last Date: 23/12/2015.
Applications are invited from energetic young Diploma Engineers with brilliant academic record to join National Thermal Power Limited (NTPC) for its projects located in various states and for its projects in various parts of India
- Name of post: Diploma Engineer Trainee
- Educational Qualification : Diploma in Engineering with 70% marks (pass marks for SC/ST/PWD) in respective branch
- Stipend : Rs.15500/- per month as stipend for one year and after successful completion will be absorbed in the pay scale of Rs. 15500 - 3% - 34500
- Age : 25 years as on 23/12/2015.
- No of Posts: 205 posts
- Northern region Lucknow - 48 posts ( Mechanical - 20, Electrical - 12, C&I - 8, Civil - 8)
- Eastern Region-I Patna : 48 posts (Mechanical- 19, Electrical - 15, C&I - 9, Civil - 5)
- Southern Region Secunderabad : 30 posts (Mechanical- 15, Electrical - 9, C&I - 6)
- Western Region - I Mumbai : 72 posts (Mechanical- 36, Electrical - 22, C&I - 14)
- Western Region - II Raipur : 37 posts (Mechanical- 13, Electrical - 9, C&I - 5, Civil - 10)
Examination Date : 13/03/2016. Application Fee : Rs.300/-to be paid by prescribed pay-in-slip/ challan form for OBC and General candidates only in any branch of SBI.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates have to apply only through Online registration system of NTPC from 10.00 hours of 03/12/2015 to midnight of 23/12/2015.
Please visit http://www.ntpccareers.net/DT2015/hm.php for details and apply online from 03/12/2015 till 23/12/2015.