Last Date: 31/12/2015.
Applications are invited from male candidates only for recruitment as Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) for RRT 80, RRT 81 and RRT 82 course in the Indian Army who fulfill the following eligibility criteria :
- Name of post: JCO Religious Teacher
- No of posts : 85 posts (Pandit-74, Pandit (Gorkha) -1, Maulvi (Shia) - 1, Granthi-4, Padre-2, Bodh Monk -3)
- Age : 27-34 years for civilian and 25-34 for remustered candidates on 01/01/2016.
- Physical Standard: As applicable to the regular army [Height-155cm, Weight-50Kg, Chest - 77 cm, Candidate should be able to run one mile in eight minutes.
- Pay Scale : JCO will get the pay scale of Naib Subedar of Rs. 9300-34800/-
How to Apply: Apply Online at Indian Army Recruitment website from 03/12/2015 to 31/12/2015 only for Pandit, Granthi and Padre categories. Candidates for Moulvi, Pandit (Gorkha) and Bodh Monk are required to submit duly filled prescribed Application Form in offline mode on or before 31/12/2015.
Please view http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/writereaddata/Portal/Images/pdf/JCO_Notification.pdf for details and offline application format and please visit http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/default.aspx for more details and a link to apply online.