Prasar Bharati (PB).
Last Date: 31/12/2015.
The Prasar Bharati (PB), a Statutory Autonomous body established under Prasar Bharati (Broadcasting Corporation of India) Act, 1990, comprising of All India Radio and Doordarshan, invites applications from Indian Nationals for the following identified posts for persons with disabilities (PWDs) under special recruitment drive.
- Assistant Director (Engg.) : 04 posts
- Assistant Director (Prog.) : 03 posts
- Cameraman Gr. II : 07 posts
- Programme Executive (PEX) : 11 posts
- Transmission Executive (Production Assistant) (TREX) : 03 posts
- Transmission Executive (General & Production) (TREX) : 21 posts
- Cameraman Gr.III : 01 post
- Graphic Artist : 02 posts
- Make-up Assistant : 01 post
- Film / Video Editor : 01 post
- Library & Information Assistant : 01 post
- Floor Assistant : 01 post
- Technician : 04 posts
Scheme of Examination: Written examination will be held at CHENNAI, DELHI, KOLKATA, MUMBAI, and GUWAHATI on 24th January, 2016 (Sunday).
How to apply: Applicants may download the prescribed proforma from websites given at Annexure-I & I A. The application duly accompanied by self-attested copies of certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, disability certificate and caste certificate if applicable should be sent only by Registered post/Speed post in an envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………………………………………….(POST CODE ……………..)“ to the Additional Director General (Training), National Academy of Broadcasting and Multimedia, Radio Colony, Kingsway, Delhi – 110 009 on or before closing date up to 6.00 PM. Applications by any other mode will not be accepted.
Last Date of Examination: Closing date for receiving the application forms is 23-12-2015. However, closing date for the candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladhakh Division of J & K State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-division of Chamba District of Himanchal Pradesh, Union Territory of Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep is 31-12-2015.
Please visit http://prasarbharati.gov.in/Opportunities/Employment/Pages/default.aspx or click on the image to view/download the advertisement.