Kolkata Port Trust.
Last Date: 21/12/2015.
- Senior Scientific Officer / Executive Engineer / Electronic Instrumentation Engineer / Asst. Hydraulic Engineer : 05 posts
- Executive Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics & Communication) : 25 posts
- Sr. Medical Officer : 06 posts
- Dy. Chief Medical Officer (Specialist) : 06 posts
- Executive Engineer (Civil) : 08 posts
- Permanent Way Inspector : 01 post
- Senior Assistant Traffic Manager : 06 posts
- Assistant Estate Manager (Legal) : 01 post
- Senior Assistant Estate Manager : 03 posts
Emoluments : The emolument payable includes Basic Pay, DA, HRA and cafeteria. The minimum in the scales of pay of Rs.16,400-40,500/-, /-, Rs.20,600-46,500/- and Rs.24,900-50,500/- are respectively Rs.45,000, Rs.58,000/- and Rs.70,000/- approx. In addition the selected officers will be entitled to the benefit of LTC, new Pension, medical, leave encashment etc. Medical Officers will be entitled to NPA at 25% of Basic Pay.
How to Apply : Signed application on plain paper furnishing name, date of birth, permanent address, mobile and residential telephone numbers, address for communication, nationality, whether SC/ST/OBC or minority, educational and professional qualification, experience and any other relevant information with two recent passport size photographs should be submitted in sealed envelope superscribing “Application for the post of ……………………… at Kolkata Dock System” to the Secretary, General Administration Department, Kolkata Port Trust, 15 Strand Road, Kolkata – 700 001. Candidates in Government service should apply through proper channel and furnish an advance copy which will be considered only if the original application is received through proper channel. Photocopies of self attested certificate of caste, educational and professional qualification, age proof certificate should be enclosed. Last date of receipt of applications is 21st December, 2015. Unsigned /incomplete applications or those received after the last date will not be accepted.
Please visit Vacancy page at Kolkata Port Trust website http://www.kolkataporttrust.gov.in for details and application format.