Arya Vidyapeeth College.
Last Date: 18/11/2015.
Applications along with a demand draft of Rs. 1000/ -(Rupees One thousand) only drawn in favour of Principal, Arya Vidyapeeth College, payable at Guwahati along with full bio-data supported by attested copies of certificates and mark-sheets from HSLC on-wards and contact no. are invited from the candidates having latest UGC norms in the regular UGC scale of pay and will be received by the undersigned up-to 4.00 p.m. of 18/11/2015 for the following permanent Assistant Professor post.
(1) Sanskrit : 1 (one) post (Reserved for OBC / MOBC )
( 2) Chemistry : 1 (one) post (Reserved for S.C)
(3) English : 1 (one) post (Unreserved)
(4) Mathematics : 1 (one) post (Unreserved)
(5) Zoology : 1 (one) post (Reserved for ST(P)
(6) Geography : 1 (one) post (Reserved for OBC/ MOBC)
(7) Bengali : 1 (one) post (Unreserved)
(8) English : 1 (one) post (Reserved for ST(H) &
(9) Mathematics : 1 (one) post (Reserved for ST(P)
The Candidates having Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the UGC Regulation, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET. Those who have obtained M.Phil Degree on or before 10/07/ 2009 may also apply for the post excluding the candidate obtained M.Phil/ Ph.D Degree from off campus centre.
The Candidates must have a Permanent Residential Certificate - (PRC) and must know local languages. Government prescribed rules shall Govern the age of the candidates. The OBC/ MOBC, S/T & S/C candidates must submit their relevant caste certificate from the appropriate authorities.
Those who are in service must apply through proper channel. No TA/DA will be provided for interview.