Last Date: 30/11/2015.
Applications are invited from unmarried male who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects and fulfill the eligibility conditions for the grant of Permanent Commission/ SSC in the Indian Army for 35th 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Course.
- Name of Post : 35th 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Course.
- No of Posts : 90 posts
- Educational Qualification : 10+2 (PCM) with 70% marks.
- Age : 16 and half to 19 and half years i.e. born between 01 Jan 1997 and and 01 Jan 2000 (both days inclusive)
- Physical Standard: min. height 152 cm and weight 42 kg., better eye 6/6 and worst eye 6/18
- Type of Commission : On successful completion of 4 years of the course cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lt. in Arms/Services as per discretion of Army Hq.
- Pay Scale : Candidates will be entitled to pay scale of Rs.15600-39100 plus Grade Pay Rs.5400 plus MSP Rs.6000 and other allowances.
Method of Selection: Only selected (shortlisted) candidates will be called for Service Selection Board (SSB) interview at Allahabad, Bhopal and Bangalore for fives selection process. In which candidates will be put through Psychological test, Group Test and Interview.
How to Apply: Apply Online at Indian Army website http://joinindianarmy.nic.in from 20/10/2015 to 30/11/2015.