North East Frontier Railway.
Last Date: 6-15/10/2015.
It has been decided to conduct “Walk-in-interview” for filling up the following vacant posts of Para-Medical Staff in North East Frontier Railway by engaging suitable candidates, purely on contract basis. The engagement will be on a full time basis on fixed consolidated monthly remuneration for a period not exceeding 30-06-2016 (i.e. the validity of the scheme) or appointment / availability of regularly selected candidates from Railway Recruitment Board / or availability of regular railway employee whichever is earlier.
1. Staff Nurse- 14 posts
2. Health Malaria Inspector - 7 posts
3. Pharmacist-III - 5 posts
4. Lab Assistant - 2 posts
5. Radiographer - 1 post
6. Jr. Field worker - 1 post
7. Physiotherapist - 1 post
1. Health Malaria Inspector: B. Sc having studied chemistry as main/optional subject in any branch of chemistry while undertaking the course; plus (a) one year Diploma of Health/Sanitary Inspector; or (b) 1 year National Trade certificate (NTC) in Health Sanitary Inspector awarded by National Council for Vocational Training, Ministry of Labour and Employment, Govt. of India, New Delhi.
2. Pharmacist-III: 10+2 in Science or its equivalent with 2 yrs. Diploma in Pharmacy and Registration with Pharmacy Council of India or Registration with State Pharmacy Council.
3. Staff Nurse: Certificate as registered Nurse and Midwife having passed 3 (three) yrs. course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council OR B.Sc. (Nursing).
4. Lab Assistant: 12th(10+2 stage)with science, Diploma in Medical Lab Technology(DMLT).
5. Radiographer: 10+2 with physics & chemistry and diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radiodiognosis Technology (2 year course) from recognized institute. Science graduate with diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/ Radiodiognosis Technology (2 year course) shall be preferred.
6. Jr. Field worker: 12th (10+2 stage) in science with Biology & Chemistry.
7. Physiotherapist: a) 10+2 (science) plus Diploma/ Degree in Physiotherapy from recognized University/institution.
Advertisement Details: Click Here .