Staff Selection Commission.
Last Date: 07/08/2015.
Staff Selection Commission will hold a Combined All India Open Examination on 06/12/2015 for recruitment to the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical) in Central Public Works Department (CPWD) and Department of Posts, Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical), Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying & Contract) in Military Engineering Service (MES), Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical) in Central Water Commission (CWC).
- Name of Post: Junior Engineer
- No of post: 1000 posts [approx]
- Age Limit : Relaxation in age as per rules. 18-27 years for Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) in CPWD and Department of Posts. Not exceeding 30 years for Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical) in MES. Upto 32 years for Junior Engineers (Civil & Mechanical) in CWC. 18-27 Years for Junior Engineers (Quantity Surveying and Contract) in MES
- Educational Qualification : Degree/ Diploma in Civil or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from an institution recognized by Govt. of India or equivalent qualification.
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800 grade pay Rs. 4200/-
Fee : Rs. 100/- in to be paid in SBI by payment challan or by Net Banking. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women and Ex-servicemen candidates.
How to Apply : Candidate should apply Online at http://ssconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php on or before 07/08/2015 for Part-I and up to 10/08/2015 for Part-II. For further details, please view http://vacancycollection.nic.in/ssc/notice/examnotice/final_Notice_JE_2015.pdf