Office of the Special Judge, CBI. Assam.
Last Date: 15 Days.
Applications are invited for filling up the following vacant post in the Office of the Special Judge, CBI, Assam. Additional CBI Court No.1, Chandmari. Guwahati-3.
Name of the Post : Sheristadar
No. of Post : 01 (one).
Pay Scale : PB-4-Rs.12,000/-to 40,000/-+ G P Rs.6.300/-
Eligibility: The applicant should possess the requisite qualifications, as mentioned under Rule 6 of the Assam District and Sessions Judges Establishment (Ministerial) Service Rules, 1987, i.e. he/she must have served continuously as the Sheristadar of Additional District & Sessions Judge or as the Head Assistant in the District & Sessions Judge’s Establishment for at least 5 years.
Applications must be submitted through proper channel along with the copy of the respective Service Book.
- The application will have to be submitted in Standard Form.
- 3 (three) copies of recent passport size photographs should be enclosed with the application.
- Last date of receipt of application : 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in News- paper
- Place and date of the interview will be notified later on.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify the candidate.
- Incomplete/defective applications will be rejected without tiny intimation.