National Health Mission (NHM), Assam.
Last Date: 20/03/2015.
Online applications are invited from female candidates of Assam for engagement on Contractual Basis against Advt No. NHM/HRD/ASHA Supervisor/2400/2014-15/20261 Date: 07/03/2015 for the following post under National Health Mission (NHM), Assam. Candidates have to apply online in the NHM, Assam website: www.nrhmassam.in
Name of Post: ASHA Supervisor
Qualification: 10+2 pass
1. The candidate must be citizen living in the Panchayat area of the State.
2. Preferably, the candidate should be from the same Block/District of the concerned district.
3. The candidates who have experience in working with NGOs will be given preference.
4. Basic computer knowledge like MS-Word, MS-Excel and MS-Power Point.
5. Preference will be given to the ASHA with at least 2 years of experience.
Job Responsibility: The ASHA Supervisors will be stationed at Block PHC and will work with the Block Programme Management Unit(BPMU), Supervise, Co-Ordinate activities of ASHA and Village Health & Nutrition Days etc.
Emolument: Rs. 5,500/-p.m. (Fixed Remuneration-Rs. 1000/-, D.A.-Rs.1500/-, T.A.- Rs. 3000/-)
How to apply: Online application will be received till 20th March, 2015. Candidates without the above qualification need not apply. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview for which no TA/DA will be paid. The undersigned reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reasons thereof.