Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College & Hospital, Barpeta.
Last Date: 16/03/2015.
Applications are invited in Standard Form as published in the Assam Gazette in Part-IX who are citizen of India as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the constitution of India for filling up the vacancies as indicated below under the establishment of the Principal-cum-Chief Superintendent, Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College & Hospital, Barpeta, Assam in the scale of pay of Rs. 4,500 to 15,000 + 1,500 (G.P.)/- P.M. plus other allowances as admissible under the rules.
1. Dark Room Assistant - 6 Nos.
2. Dhobi/ Washer - 6 Nos.
3. Grade IV/ Class IV worker - 23 Nos.
4. O.T. Boy (Gr. IV) - 4 Nos.
5. Laboratory Attendant - 14 Nos.
6. Packer - 12 Nos.
7. Peon - 22 Nos.
8. Stretcher Bearer - 6 Nos.
9. Ward Boy / Ward Girl - 4 Nos.
10. Workshop Worker - 6 Nos.
11. Attendant (Dissection Hall) - 4 Nos.
12. Attendant (Central Workshop) - 4 Nos.
13. Attendant (Central Photography & n Audio Visual unit) - 1 No.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have read up to class X.
Pay: Rs. 4,500 to 15,000 + 1,500 (G.P.)/- P.M. plus other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Reservation: Reservation of posts for ST (P)/ ST (H)/ SC/ OBC/ MOBC/ Women/ Physically Challenged Person etc. will be maintained as per reservation of vacancies in service and post as per the existing Govt. norms and the institution communicated by the Govt.
Age Limit: Should not less than 18 years and not more than 38 years as on 01-01-2015. Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years in case of the candidates belong to SC/ ST(P)/ ST(H)/ and 2 years in case of ex-servicemen.
How to apply: Application should be accompanied with IPO Rs. 50/- (Rupees fifty) in favour of the Principal-cum-Chief Superintendent Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College & Hospital, Barpeta, Assam and submit the same in the office of the undersigned on or before 16- 03- 2015 with the following documents –
1. Educational qualification certificate.
2. Experience Certificate (for the post at SI. No. 1, 4, 10, 11, 12 & 13)
3. Age proof certificate
4. Age condoning certificate (if required) issued by the D. M. E., Assam
5. Caste certificate (if required) issued by the competent authority prescribed by the Govt.
6. Certificate for Physically challenged person issued by the competent authority prescribed by the Govt.
7. Discharge certificate (applicable to ex-serviceman only)
8. Two copies of recent passport size photograph
9. Employment Exchange registration card.
10. One self addressed envelope with postal stamp