O/o Superintending Engineer, Sibsagar Circle (Irrigation), Jorhat.
Last Date: 25/03/2015.
Application are invited in prescribed standard form of application as published in Assam Gazetted Pt-IX from intending candidates for recruitment to the post of one Junior Assistant under the Superintending Engineer, Sibsagar Circle (Irrigation), Jorhat.
Name of post: Junior Assistant
Education Qualification: Minimum qualification H.S.L.C. Passed or equivalent with diploma in English & Assamese type writing having minimum speed of 40 words per minute in English & 30 words per minutes in Assamese. Computer knowledge in desirable.
Scale of Pay: PB:2 Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2200.
Category of Post as per Roster = Unreserved.
1. Candidate must be an Indian citizen as defined in article 5 to 8 of Indian constitution.
2. The candidate must have registered their names in the Employment Exchange & Registration no. & date with name of Employment Exchange must be mentioned in their application.
3. Candidate already in service should apply through proper channel.
4. The age of candidate shall be not less than 18 years & not more than 38 years as on 1st day of January, 2015. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for ST(P)/ST(H) candidate as per Govt. Rule in force.
5. The application with attested copies of all testimonials regarding qualification, age, caste, employment exchange registration card. etc along with 3 copies of recent passport size photograph duly signed by the candidate should reach the office of the undersigned on or before 25th March, 2015 during office hours.
6. A self addressed envelope of 10”x4.5” affixing postal stamp of Rs.
5.00 (five) must be enclosed with the application.
7. The application with other testimonials documents along with self addressed envelope should be put inside an envelope.
8. Application received after scheduled date will not be entertained.
9. A written test will be held for 100 marks (English 35, Math 35, and General Knowledge 30).
10. Date of written test examination will be mentioned in the calling letters to be issued to the candidate.
11. Successful candidates in written test will be called for viva voice and practical test in Type writing and Computer Knowledge.
12. The appointee will be abide by the Govt. new pension rules.
13. Incomplete application shall summarily be rejected.
14. Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify the candidate.