O/o the Deputy Commissioner, Goalpara.
Last Date: 17/02/2015.
Applications are invited from the intending candidates for recruitment to the post of 8 (eight) Nos. of Block Level Facilitators (BLFs) under MsDP in each of the Minority Concentrated Blocks, Goalpara.
Name of Post: Block Level Facilitators (BLFs)
Eligibility: A permanent resident of Assam residing in the particular MCB.
Qualification: Any Graduate with minimum two years of experience of working in Social Sector. Candidate having Degree in Social Work will be given preference.
Age: Minimum 23 years and maximum 30 years.
Remuneration: Monthly salary of Rs. 13,000/- PM and a maximum of Rs. 3,000/- PM for TA / DA / other expenses.
How to Apply: The candidates must have his/her name Registered in the Employment Exchange and quote the Registration Number in the application. The applications must be submitted as per Standard Form of application as prescribed in Part-IX in the Assam Gazette along with self attested copies of all certificates in support of his /her claim regarding Educational Qualification/Age/ Other Qualification/ Experience etc. and 2(two) copies of recent passport size photographs.
Last Date of Submission of application: Applications will be received in the office of the Block Development Officer of Concerned Development Blocks upto 17.02.2015 (during office hours). For any reason, the last date for receiving application(s) is declared as holiday, the next working day will be considered as last date for receiving the application(s). Application received after last date shall be liable to summarily rejected.
Selection Process: Selection will be made through a written test and the marks of the test as shown below:
(i) General English & General Awareness =
(ii) Precis Writing & Drafting = 200 Marks
(iii) General Mathematics =
(B) VIVA-VOCE = 100 Marks
Candidates will be suitably tested for Computer Skills during Viva-Voce.
Date of Examination: The date of written test and viva- voce will be intimated later on through concerned Block Development Offices.
Terms & Conditions:
1. This engagement of BLF is purely temporary and initially for a minimum period of one year.
2. This engagement is scheme specific. Depending upon the centrally sponsored scheme (MsDP) and sanction & release of fund from the Govt. of India, New Delhi.
3. The engagement may be terminated without assigning any reason if the performance is found to be not satisfactory.
4. The person can not claim any appointment / engagement under regular Govt. establishment by virtue of his / her performing duties as a temporary appointee.
Functions at BLFs:
1. To function as a bridge between the Government institutions and the minority community to ensure that the benefits of the programme reach them properly.
2. To give necessary support to a Block Level Committee (BLC) in scrutinizing the plan proposal for its recommendations to District Level Committee and monitoring the implementation of the projects.
3. The Facilitator would prepare the progress report and other required reports for the programme.
4. The facilitator would also render necessary support to Social Audit Committee at the Block Level.
5. The Facilitator would function directly under the control and supervision of the District Nodal Officer responsible for implementation of MsD Programme.