O/o the Deputy Commissioner, Jorhat.
Last Date: 31/12/2014.
Applications are invited from the intending candidates of Jorhat district in Standard Form of application published in Part IX of the Assam Gazettee to fill up of one unreserved Stenographer Grade-III Post under Pay structure of Rs.5200-20200-Grade Pay Rs. 2900/- PB-2 in the Amalgamated Establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Jorhat under the following conditions.
1. The Candidates must be less than 18 years and more than 38 years of age as on 1st January, 2015. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC/MOBC Candidates.
2. Candidates already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
3. The minimum qualification of Candidates must be Higher Secondary or its equivalent in any stream with Trade Certificate from a Govt. recognized ITI in Stenography or Examination passed in Board constituted by Government of Assam. The shorthand speed should be minimum 80 words per minute and computer Typing speed should be 50 words per minutes.
4. HSLC Admit Card, HS passed Certificate, Employment Exchange Registration Card, Stenography Certificate, Caste Certificate (if any) duly self attested are to be attested with each Application by Candidates.
5. Candidates should provide 2 recent passport size photographs along with the Application to be submitted on or before 31/12/2014.
6. Incomplete applications and applications received after the scheduled date will not be entertained.
7. No TA/DA will be granted to the candidates for appearing in the written Test/Shorthand Test/Viva-Vose test etc.
8. Short Listed Candidates will be called for Stenography Test in the Deputy Commissioner’s Office, Jorhat on 19/01/2015 from 11 am onwards and will be intimated in the Advertisement in the Dainik Janambhumi.