National Health Mission, Assam
Last Date: 30/09/2014.
Applications in the Standard Form of Application mentioning contact number along with all attested copies of Certificates, Mark sheets etc. are invited from candidates desire to work in mission mode for engagement on Contractual Basis for the following post.
The applicants may have to appear for an interview for which no TA/DA shall be paid for the purpose. The undersigned reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
Name of Post: Consultant (M&E), PC-PNDT, Assam
No. of Post: 1 (One)
Eligibility & Qualification:
• MBBS with Post Graduate Degree in Gynecology/ Radiology from a recognized Medical College and Registered with Medical Council of India (MCI) / Assam Medical Council (AMC).
Two Years full time Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Health Management/ Public Health Management from a recognized institute/ university.
• Having minimum 10 years experience working under any Govt. Department/PSU.
• Well versed with Gender issues, and PC-PNDT Act.
• The person should be well versed with planning and programme implementation.
• Knowledge in health related subjects like Population Policy, Right to Information Act, MTP Act, Health Establishment Act etc.
Remuneration: Rs. 32,000/- per month
Age: Upto 62 years as on 01.04.2014 may apply.
The applications along with testimonials are to be submitted on or before 30.09.2014 to the Mission Director, National Health Mission, Assam, Saikia Commercial Complex, G.S. Road, Christianbasti, Guwahati-781005. Envelopes containing application should be super marked: Application for the Post of Consultant (M&E), PC-PNDT, Assam.