IBPS, an autonomous body, has been authorized by the IBA and has received mandates from 19 Public Sector Banks (and from any other Bank/ Financial Institution) to conduct the recruitment of Clerk posts for their requirements.
- Name of post: Clerk
- Age : 20-28 years years as on 01/08/2014, relaxation in age as per rules.
: Graduate in any discipline and Operating and working knowledge in
computer systems is mandatory i.e.candidates should have
Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/ Language/ should have
studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the
High School/ College/ Institute.
Application Fee : Rs.600/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD)
How to Apply: Candidates need to apply Online at IBS website from 12/08/2014 to 01/09/2014 only.
4th Common Written Examination (CWE) will be conducted by the IBPS as a per-requisites for selection of personnel for Clerks posts in 19 Public Sector Banks and in any other Bank/ Financial Institution.
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
Each of the bank will issue individual recruitment notifications, details of vacancies etc. separately.
Important Dates :
- Online Registration - 12/08/2014 to 01/09/2014
- Payment of Application Fees - Online 12/08/2014 - 01/09/2014
- Payment of Application Fees- Offline 14/08/2014 - 03/09/2014
- Online Examination (Tentative dates)- some/ all/ additional dates as the need arises 06/12/2014, 07/12/2014, 13/12/2014, 14/12/2014, 20/12/2014, 21/12/2014 and 27/12/2014
- Conduct of Interview – February 2015
Please view http://www.ibps.in/career_pdf/CWE_Clerks_IV_Advt.pdf for all the details and view and visit http://ibps.sifyitest.com/cweclkaug14/ to submit the application online.