Intelligence Bureau, Government of India.
Last Date: 02/06/2014.
Online applications are invited from Indian nationals for direct recruitment to the following post(s) in Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
Name of Post :
- Personal Assistant (P.A.), General Central Service, Group-B (Non-Gazetted/ Ministerial): 42 Posts
- Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Tech (JIO-II/Tech) General Central Service, Group ‘C’(Non-Gazetted/ Ministerial): 32 Posts
Pay Scale :
- Personal Assistant (P.A.): Rs. 9300-34800/- and grade pay of Rs. 4600/-
- Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Tech (JIO-II/Tech): Rs. 5200-20200/- and grade pay of Rs. 2400/-
1) Personal Assistant (P.A.)
- 10+2 pass or equivalent with proficiency in stenography
- Dictation: 10 minutes@ 100 words per minute
- Skill test on computer-transcription of shorthand, 40 minutes (English) and 55 minutes (Hindi)
2) Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Tech (JIO-II/Tech): Matriculation with two years Industrial Training Institute (ITI) passed certificate in Radio Technician or
Communication or Computer or Electronics or Electrical.
Age Limit: 18-27 years as on 02 June 2014.
How to Apply:
Applications are available on the website of Intelligence Bureau, www.mha.nic.in. Online application must be send from 03 May 2014 till 2359 hours of the closing date 02 June 2014.
For further details go through the below provided link.