Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (ONGC), Nazira
Last Date: 17/06/2013.
ONGC, Eastern Sector, Assam invites applications from young and energetic Indian citizens for selection to the under mentioned posts with valid registration of Name and eligible requisite essential qualification(s) in any of the Employment Exchanges located within the State of Assam i.e. Candidate’s Name and qualifications must be registered in the Employment Exchange on or before closing date of online registration process. The Employment Exchange certificate / card Registration should be valid during the online registration process.
Name of posts:
- Technical Assistant GD.III (Chemistry) – 16 posts
- Assistant Technician (Civil) – 6 posts
- Assistant Technician (Electrical) – 10 posts
- Assistant Technician (Instrumentation) - 4 posts
- Assistant Technician (Production) – 54 posts
- Assistant Technician (Mechanical) – 36 posts
- Nurse Gr.III – 1 post
- Medical Attendant Gr.III (Industrial Hygiene) – 1 posts
- Asst. Rigman (Drilling) – 7 posts
- Asst.Technician (Boiler) – 5 posts
- Jr.Techn. Assistant (Chemistry) – 3 posts
- Jr. Assistant Technician (Electrical) – 21 posts
- Jr. Assistant Technician (Diesel) – 26 posts
- Jr. Assistant Rigman (Drilling) – 167 posts
- Jr. Assistant Technician (Production) – 47 posts
- Jr. Assistant Technician (Cementing) – 6 posts
- Jr. Assistant Technician (Welding) – 7 posts
- Jr. Assistant Technician (Machining) – 1 post
- Jr. Assistant Technician (Fitting) – 32 posts
- Jr.Fire Supervisor – 2 posts
- Jr. Assistant (Steno-English) – 2 posts
- Jr. Assistant (Material Management) – 3 posts
- Jr. Motor Vehicle Driver (Winch / HV Operations) – 15 posts
- Jr. Fireman – 16 posts
- Health Care Attendant Gr.I – 1 post
Eligibility: For eligibility and other please visit ONGC’s official website as given below.
1. Post-Graduation, Graduation and Diploma courses should be recognized by University/State Technical Education Board/AICTE.
2. Diploma should be minimum 3(three) years of duration.
3. Trade Certificate should be from respective ITIs/ Technical Institutions recognized by State Board of Technical Education (ASBTE) /National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT).
4. Fireman’s Training Certificate should be from recognized Institute / Local Self Government.
5. In case of Ex-Servicemen, Valid Discharge Certificate & Qualification Equivalency Certificate as per Govt. of India’s instructions will be required at the time of interview.
6. Applicants must ensure that they are eligible in all respects on the date of online registration process or closing date whichever is earlier, failing which their Candidature will be liable to reject. Age will be reckoned as on 1 7 .06 .2014 .
7. Certificate of Disabilities should be issued by Civil Surgeon in case of Person with Disabilities (PwD) applicable. The minimum degree of disabilities in order for a person to be eligible for any concession /benefits would be 40%.
1. Online Registration Start Date 28.05.2014 (Wednesday) 10:00
2. Online Registration Closing Date 17.06.2014 (Tuesday) 18:00
3. Remittance of application process Charges/fee in Bank (only on bank working days) 28.05.2014 (Wednesday) to 21.06.2014 (Saturday) During Banking Hrs
4. Tentative Date of Written Test 27.07.2014(Sunday) 10:00-12:00 14:00 -16:00
5. Last date for receipt of completed application format with relevant documents by ordinary post to the designated post box. So as to reach on or before 05.07.2014(Saturday)
Most of the Jobs demand outdoor field work in shifts requiring considerable physical efforts and technical skills. The job is transferable to any location within the country as demanded by the semi-mobile nature of operations.
For more details please check the following link: http://www.eapplicationonline.com/ongcnazira/pages/index.aspx