Defence Research Laboratory, Tezpur
Last Date: 11/04/2014.
Applications from interested candidates are invited by the Director, Defence Research Laboratory, Post Bag No. 2, Tezpur-784 001 for the post of Junior Research Fellow in the following disciplines/specialization:
1. 01 post- 1st Class, M.Sc. in Biotechnology
2. 01 post- 1st Class M.Sc. in Zoology & specialized in Entomology
Age: Maximum of 28 years as on 01st March 2014 (relaxable by 5 years
for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates).
3. Tenure: Till 31-12-2015 (under an ongoing project)
4. Stipend: Rs. 16,000/- (HRA and Medical facilities are admissible as per rules).
5. Those having qualified in UGC/CSIR/NET/GATE examination shall be preferred.
Application form can be downloaded from the website www.drdo.gov.in.
How to apply: Duly Filled-in application form supported by self attested copies of relevant documents should reach the Director, Defence Research Laboratory, Post Bag No. 2, Tezpur (Assam) -784 001 within 21 days from the date publication of this advertisement i.e within 11th April, 2014.
Affix a recent passport size photograph on the right top corner of the first page. Send a crossed Indian Postal Order for Rs.10/- (Rupees ten only) drawn in favour of Director, Defence Research Laboratory, Tezpur along with the application (candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC are exempted).
For more details, visit- www. employmentnews.gov.in