O/o Deputy Commissioner , Darrang.
Last Date: 10/01/2014.
Applications are invited in Standard Form of application in Part –IX of the Assam Gazette from the intending candidates who are citizens of India for recruitment of the below mentioned posts in the amalgamated Establishment of Deputy Commissioner , Darrang in the usual pay band with Grade Pay mentioned against each and other usual allowances as admissible.
|Name of Posts||No of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Peon||Total- 5 Nos||Rs. 4560/- to Rs. 15000/- (GP- Rs. 1500)|
|Chowkidar||Total- 3 Nos||Rs. 4560/- to Rs. 15000 (GP- Rs. 1500/-)|
|Mali||Total- 2 Nos||Rs. 4560/- to Rs. 15000 (GP- Rs. 1500/-)|
30 % reservation for woman will be filled-up as per Assam Women (Reservation of Vacancies in Services and Posts) Rules, 2005.
Reservation for people with disability will be covered by O.M No. ABM. 144/95/110 dt. 5-11-2011.
How to apply:
- Candidates who are in Govt. service should submit their applications through proper channel within the last date.
- Minimum qualification required :
- Age: Age should not be more than 38 years and not less than 18 years as on 01.01.2013. Upper age limit is relaxable as per existing rules in force for the reserved category.
- The name of the applicant must be registered in any employment exchange and details of the registration are to be quoted at the appropriate column of the application form.
- The application should be addressed to the Deputy Commissioner, Darrang, P.O Mangaldai, PIN- 784125, Dist- Darrang, Assam. A self addressed envelope affixing postage stamp worth Rs. 5/-, 3 copies of recent passport size photographs, attested copies of all educational/other testimonials/caste certificates are to be enclosed along with the application and the envelope containing the application should be super scribed giving the name of the post applied for.
- The intending candidates may contact Personnel Branch, Deputy Commissioner’s Office, Darang for any information in this regard.
- Calling letter will be sent by post to the candidates in time. Date, venue and time of interview will be mentioned in the calling letter. Candidates may collect their calling letters from DC’s office (Personal Branch) if they do not get the calling letter in time.
- Last date of receipt of application is 10.01.2014. No application will be entertained after expiry of the last date.
- Venue for Viva-voce test will be notified through website of www.darrang.gov.in and by affixing in Notice Board of D.C.’s Office, Darrang.
- List of disqualified candidates for the interview will be notified by affixing list on Notice Board of D.C.’s Office, Darrang.
- The appointees will be governed by the contributory New Pension Rule introduced by the Govt. of Assam.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify a candidate.