DAE Invites Applications for its Prestigious Scheme, 25th Dr. K.S.Krishnan Research Associateship (KSKRA). Research Associates selected under the prestigious KSKRA programme are given an opportunity to work on R&D programmes of national importance relevant to the DAE mandate in one of the following advanced research centres of the Department:
- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Mumbai.
- Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), Kalpakkam.
- Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT), Indore.
- Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre (VECC), Calcutta.
Up to 20 KSKRAs can be selected every year and paid a stipend of Rs.26000/- + benefits for a maximum period of 2 years. At the end of 1 year of associateship, KSKRAs will be considered for absorption as Scientific Officer/ Engineer-D/E, in the pay scale of PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 plus Grade Pay (GP) Rs.6600/- subject to satisfactory performance
Educational Qualification :
- For Engineers: Ph.D. degree in Engineering (Those who have submitted thesis for Ph.D. may also apply) or Master's degree in Engineering (M.Tech./ M.E./ M.S.) with a minimum of 2-year R&D experience after obtaining M.Tech./M.E./M.S. degree.
- For Scientists: Ph.D. degree in Science (Those who have submitted Ph.D. thesis may also apply).
- All candidates must have a First Class at either Masters or Bachelors level. All candidates must provide a list of publications in support of their R&D experience.
Age: Indian not more than 32 years as on 1st January in the year of the application. The age criterion is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done by an interview committee from among the short listed candidates based on their qualification, published R&D work and performance in the interview.
How to Apply : Send application by Registered Post with Acknowledgement Due Card to the Deputy Establishment Officer (R-IV), Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, 4th floor, Central Complex, Trombay, Mumbai-400085 so as to reach by 31/01/2013.
For complete details like Engineering/ Science discipline list, application Form format and other information like how to apply, please visit http://www.barc.gov.in/brns/brns_fellowship.html