Here is an important notice to all the candidates of Higher Secondary Teachers’ Eligibility Test (TET), Assam 2013-14 from Member Secretary, TET Empowered Committee for Higher Secondary Education Cum Mission Director Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan, Assam .
With a view to have a new generation of teachers who have the competencies to offer quality education to the students of Higher Secondary level, Teachers’ Eligibility Test is proposed to be held pending leave of Hon’ble Gauhati High Court. Important instructions in this regard to be noted as stated below:
- The examination will have two papers.The Paper I will be common to all candidates.
- The Paper II will have 3 options(option A,option B and option C) the candidates shall have the liberty to opt for only one of the option.
Each paper will bear 100 marks, with multiple choice questions,time allotted 2 hours.
- Revised syllabus available in these websites: www.rmsaassam.in , www.madhyamik.in , http://online.assam.gov.in
- Minimum qualifying marks for passing TET: To qualify in TET the candidate must score at least 60% marks in both the papers in case of general category candidates and minimum 55% marks(in both the papers) in case of SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/ PH Category Candidates( locomotor/orthopaedically handicapped candidates only.) .
- Mode of application submission and other information for aspiring candidates will be announced once legal hurdles are cleared.
REVISED SYLLABUS FOR PAPER-I PAPER-II REVISED SYLLABUS FOR OPTION-A REVISED SYLLABUS FOR OPTION-B REVISED SYLLABUS FOR OPTION-C