Last Date: 30/11/2013.
Applications in Standard Form are invited from the interested candidates for the three positions of Junior Assistant under the amalgamated establishment of Deputy Commissioner's Office, Baksa.
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant
Number of Posts: 3
Reservation: OBC-1, Unreserved- 2
Candidates must have passed minimum HSLC Examination or any other equivalent examination from a recognized Board. Candidates should have sound knowledge of Computers. Age of the candidates should not be less than 18 years and more than 38 years.
How to Apply
Applicants may apply in Standard form along with following documents-
- Attested copies of all certificates in support of educational qualification, computer knowledge, age, mark sheets, caste etc.
- An amount of Rs. 10/- must be submitted as application fees through treasury challan under the Head of Account “0070-OAS”. The original copy of Challan should be enclosed.
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph attested by Gazetted Officer.
- One recent Character certificate certified by Gazetted Officer.
- A self addressed envelop of size 22cmX10 cm affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5/-.
The completed application form should be addressed to the following location latest by 30th November, 2013 up to 4.00 pm.
The Deputy Commissioner,
Mushalpur, PIN 781372.